There are several different mechanical processes that solid waste goes through prior to ending up at the municipal landfill. Some of these processes include the compressing of the waste material or smashing of the material to allow for a better breakdown of the material while decomposition happens. Anther mechanical process includes sorting the material and removing all recyclable materials and all of the rest of the materials get sent to the municipal landfill. My community has transfer sites set up to the residence. At these sites, the residents can take their solid waste to multiple areas within. The waste is separated into recyclable materials and other waste. The waste materials are then taken to the landfill where it is compacted by heavy equipment to help with decomposition. The landfill also has a hazardous waste section where all it is either used for waste-to-energy recovery. They use what hazardous waste they can to burn all oil in their oil burners which supply heat for all of the facility during the wintertime. I imagine all communities would benefit from sold waste processing because it extends the use of the landfill and allows for more material to be recycled and reused. Thanks for your time.
Question: Advanced Pollution Prevention
- During this research assignment, you are to create a 3-page (minimum) double-spaced research paper that has utilized at least three reference sources. This paper must consist of a topic associated with the course work, i.e.: Ethics in CJ , Categories of Crime and Sources of Crime Date , Causes of Crime , The Role of Police , The Structure of Courts in the US , Court Procedures After Arrest , Punishment & Sentencing , Community Corrections , Juvenile Corrections . Use your first page to fully describe the topic you’ve selected, then research a case within the CJ system that can explain how your topic is carried out within the CJ system.
- This is a five essay questions,. Response to the question in totality. Use complete sentences to articulate your argument.
- Discusses the court process of punishment and sentencing. Answer the following questions based on sentencing
- Sexual Assault Laws
- all three levels of government can prevent or disrupt this attack here in the U.S.
- explain the difference between a halfway house, community-based correctional facilities, and work release programs.
- Parole Officers
- imagine you are training a new human service worker on the intake and assessment process at a correctional facility. You must outline the elements of intake interviewing and explain the skills that it will take to facilitate the assessment process with clients.