COURSE CODE:xxxxxxxx COURSE NAME: BCO 217 Digital Business MIDTERM Task brief & rubrics
Task: You are required to answer the following questions FOR THE MIDTERM :
- Define B2C, C2C and B2B business models Provide an example of each. UNIT 1 FIRST PART (type of digital business)
- Explain the SOSTAC (generic framework for a digital marketing planning. UNIT 2 Slide 8 (digital marketing framework)
- What is phishing? Provide an example (UNIT 3 – payment and security)
- Why the travel services are the ideal retail service for Internet? Provide an example (UNIT 4 – retailing)
- Expected structure: Table of contents, References & appendix.
- The format should be a document in the respective Turnitin link.
- Wordcount:1500 words
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Group of 2 people
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission & Weight: Midterm – deadline Sunday 20th June 2021 – with a weighting of 40%.
It assesses the following learning outcomes: 1. understand the rise and evolution of the concept and models of digital business; 2. analyze the development of competitive advantage through digital technology; 3. identify current trends and technology in digital businesses;4. understand how digital technologies can be integrated within business;5. describe the digital business and compare it with non-digital businesses;6. analyze and assess different approaches to the development of digital platforms.
|Exceptional 90-100||Good 80-89||Fair 70-79||Marginal fail 60-69|
|Knowledge & Understanding (20%)||Student demonstrates excellent understanding of key concepts and uses vocabulary in an entirely appropriate manner.||Student demonstrates good understanding of the task and mentions some relevant concepts and demonstrates use of the relevant vocabulary.||Student understands the task and provides minimum theory and/or some use of vocabulary.||Student understands the task and attempts to answer the question but does not mention key concepts or uses minimum amount of relevant vocabulary.|
|Application (30%)||Student applies fully relevant knowledge from the topics delivered in class.||Student applies mostly relevant knowledge from the topics delivered in class.||Student applies some relevant knowledge from the topics delivered in class. Misunderstanding may be evident.||Student applies little relevant knowledge from the topics delivered in class. Misunderstands are evident.|
|Critical Thinking (30%)||Student critically assesses in excellent ways, drawing outstanding conclusions from relevant authors.||Student critically assesses in good ways, drawing conclusions from relevant authors and references.||Student provides some insights but stays on the surface of the topic. References may not be relevant.||Student makes little or none critical thinking insights, does not quote appropriate authors, and does not provide valid sources.|
|Communication (20%)||Student communicates their ideas extremely clearly and concisely, respecting word count, grammar and spellcheck||Student communicates their ideas clearly and concisely, respecting word count, grammar and spellcheck||Student communicates their ideas with some clarity and concision. It may be slightly over or under the wordcount limit. Some misspelling errors may be evident.||Student communicates their ideas in a somewhat unclear and unconcise way. Does not reach or does exceed wordcount excessively and misspelling errors are evident.|