Write a paper addressing the following questions (provide citations to references used):
1. Is individual access to health care a right or a privilege? Consider the financial implications of your response. What are the additional responsibilities of the client, the nurse and the overall healthcare system based on your stance?
2. Compare the cost of Healthcare in the U.S. considering the specific approaches of health promotion, disease prevention, and chronic disease management.
a. Identify which approach is the most cost effective.
b. How can nursing practice impact the cost in each category?
3. What, in your opinion, are the current U.S. Health Care System design shortfalls, if any? How would you re-design the system to promote the approaches of health promotion, disease prevention, and chronic disease management?
4. Think about your future nursing practice. How can you use your nursing knowledge to champion health promotion, disease prevention, and chronic disease management?
5. Finally, recall the essential themes in the latest Institute of Medicine’s Report on the Future of Nursing? Reflect on how your knowledge/views/opinions have changed or remain the same since starting your education at Nightingale College.
Learner demonstrates well defined comprehensive evolution of critical thinking and analysis in relation to the developed opinion for 3 criterium related to the responsibility of client, nursing, and health care system.
APA 7th edition with a minimum of 6 references (peer reviewed, scholarly sources) With in-text citations and reference page. 5 Pages of information, title and reference are not included in the 5 pages.
175 words per question (Each question needs to be one page of information)