|Question||You will conduct a literature review in Information Governance You can also conduct a literature review on information governance and how it is applied to an Information Technology organization. You are to review the literature on Information Governance planning and discuss problems and gaps that have been identified in the literature. You will expand on the issue and how researchers have attempted to examine that issue by collecting data – you are NOT collecting data, just reporting on how researchers did their collection. As you read the literature, it will become apparent that there are multiple issues, pick one issue that stands out in the literature and agree on that as a Team to address that.|
|Format||Cover: Cover page Table of contents: Use a Microsoft Enabled Table of Contents feature. Background: Describe the issue, discuss the problem, and elaborate on any previous attempts to examine that issue. Research Questions: In your identified problem area that you are discussing, what were the research questions that were asked? Methodology: What approach did the researcher use, qualitative, quantitative, survey, case study? Describe the population that was chosen. Data Analysis: What were some of the findings, for example, if there were any hypotheses asked, were they supported? Conclusions: What was the conclusion of any data collections, e.g., were research questions answered, were hypotheses supported? Discussion: Here you can expand on the research and what the big picture means, how do the results found in the literature review help organizations in the Information Technology strategy planning. What do you see as long-term impacts and what further research could be done in the field? References: Include at least 11 scholarly references in APA format and atleast 5 Peer reviwed articles|
Question: IG Res Assignment
- During this research assignment, you are to create a 3-page (minimum) double-spaced research paper that has utilized at least three reference sources. This paper must consist of a topic associated with the course work, i.e.: Ethics in CJ , Categories of Crime and Sources of Crime Date , Causes of Crime , The Role of Police , The Structure of Courts in the US , Court Procedures After Arrest , Punishment & Sentencing , Community Corrections , Juvenile Corrections . Use your first page to fully describe the topic you’ve selected, then research a case within the CJ system that can explain how your topic is carried out within the CJ system.
- This is a five essay questions,. Response to the question in totality. Use complete sentences to articulate your argument.
- Discusses the court process of punishment and sentencing. Answer the following questions based on sentencing
- Sexual Assault Laws
- all three levels of government can prevent or disrupt this attack here in the U.S.
- explain the difference between a halfway house, community-based correctional facilities, and work release programs.
- Parole Officers
- imagine you are training a new human service worker on the intake and assessment process at a correctional facility. You must outline the elements of intake interviewing and explain the skills that it will take to facilitate the assessment process with clients.