You will write an analysis for Cambridge Sciences Pharmaceuticals’ case study.The objective of the assignment is to provide an opportunity to gain an understanding of the complexities and challenges of managing a B2B company’s marketing strategy.You are to examine the company situation and based on your findings and on the content in the course material and other reference sources, you will purpose a plan with three different B2B marketing strategies for the company.The required structure of your paper is (use these very same titles for differentiating your paper sections):1. Company’s main problem: you are to examine the situation in depth and then, identify and explain the company’s main problem.2. Three possible strategies: you are to propose three B2B strategies for the company, to face the problem described, with their benefits (at least three for each strategy) and weaknesses (at least three for each strategy).3. KPIs: you are to establish how you are going to measure the success of your B2B marketing strategies, including specific goals for each KPI. Equip students with a critical understanding of marketing practices in the industrial business environment.• Enable students to identify, contextualize and interpret the characteristics of B2B marketing and decision-making processes within the industrial, marketing, and purchasing contexts.
Question: Industrial Marketing
- During this research assignment, you are to create a 3-page (minimum) double-spaced research paper that has utilized at least three reference sources. This paper must consist of a topic associated with the course work, i.e.: Ethics in CJ , Categories of Crime and Sources of Crime Date , Causes of Crime , The Role of Police , The Structure of Courts in the US , Court Procedures After Arrest , Punishment & Sentencing , Community Corrections , Juvenile Corrections . Use your first page to fully describe the topic you’ve selected, then research a case within the CJ system that can explain how your topic is carried out within the CJ system.
- This is a five essay questions,. Response to the question in totality. Use complete sentences to articulate your argument.
- Discusses the court process of punishment and sentencing. Answer the following questions based on sentencing
- Sexual Assault Laws
- all three levels of government can prevent or disrupt this attack here in the U.S.
- explain the difference between a halfway house, community-based correctional facilities, and work release programs.
- Parole Officers
- imagine you are training a new human service worker on the intake and assessment process at a correctional facility. You must outline the elements of intake interviewing and explain the skills that it will take to facilitate the assessment process with clients.