Select ONE of the CBRN categories, then pick ONE particular agent from that category and based on our readings this term, place yourself in the role of a terrorist and offer your perspective of how a terrorist event could be conducted in your hometown, then provide your perspective on how to prevent such an attack and support your work by a variety of academic material to give your opinion more validity.
Your work should consist of (I encourage you to use these as section headings):
* Introduction (this will have a well-defined purpose statement in your intro paragraph that provides guidance to the reader about what you are going to cover in your paper.)
* Selected CBRN Agent background
* Proposed Terrorist Scenario
* Prevention Strategy(s)
* Your paper must be at a minimum of 5 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
* Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
* Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
* Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
* Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
* All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.